Who are we ?
At the heart of the energy transition, Startec Energy is a French group of 100 people located in Merignac. A travers trois filiales (Neogy, BMS PowerSafe, Clairitec) et deux marques (Belios, Selfenergy), Startec Energy conçoit et fournit des technologies pour accélérer la transition vers les véhicules électriques.
Specialising in designthe development and industrialization of sustainable electrical solutions, the group brings its expertise across the entire value chain (batteries and intelligent systems, on-board electronics, energy conversion and industrial displays) and supports all professionals in the electrification of their products by providing complete and customized solutions.
Within the framework of its strong growth, our subsidiary NEOGY, specialized in R&D design and industrial production of batteries and intelligent systems, which adapt to all technologies (Lithium-ion, Ni-MH, Sodium-ion, LiFeP04, Hydrogen, etc.) and designed for all types of stationary or embedded electrical applications, is looking for their future quality controller (M/F)
Your role and missions:
Reporting to the Group Quality Manager, you will inspect products (mechanical, electronic, etc.) from suppliers, subcontractors and our own production facilities, and monitor all non-conformities and improvement actions from their creation to their implementation: Customer, Supplier or Internal Non-Conformities.
In this role, your main tasks will be to:
– You carry out visual, mechanical and documentary quality control of products from suppliers, subcontractors and our own production, in compliance with drawings, specifications and production deadlines.
– To do this, you use the appropriate conventional measuring equipment (callipers, depth gauges, boremeters, shims, etc.) in compliance with the inspection instructions and ranges defined by the Engineering Department and/or the methods.
– You will produce inspection reports on Exel or on our Erp.
– You initiate, write up and manage Customer and Supplier Non-Compliances by setting up working groups with the people concerned to analyse the problem, find the root causes, decide on immediate and corrective actions, write up the 8d report or any other necessary support (photos, etc.) and have everything validated by the pilots and the Quality Manager.
– You will monitor all actions on a daily basis and drive them forward by working with the teams in charge of the actions.
– You comply with safety requirements as part of your activity
– You alert the Quality and Production Manager if it is necessary to stop product release or production. The decision to stop the process rests with the Quality Manager
With a 3-year technical degree (mechanical or electrical engineering), you have between 5 and 10 years’ experience in a technical sector; a Quality sector would be ideal.
Working with all the company’s operational departments, your good interpersonal skills will enable you to interact with the procurement, purchasing, E&D, production, methods and logistics departments.
Your ability to adapt and integrate will enable you to quickly become autonomous in carrying out quality controls and taking measurement readings.
Familiar with quality processes and tools, you have sound knowledge of continuous improvement (8d, 5M, Pdca, etc.).
Computer skills: pack office + Erp.
Intermediate level of English for customer or supplier correspondence/reports
Would you like to join a young, dynamic team? Would you like to join a fast-growing, caring company?
Within a French group resolutely focused on technological innovation and the energy transition, you will participate in the democratisation of electricity in a promising sector.
Batteries, chargers, electronic cards, graphic displays, you will evolve at the heart of the new energy challenges and have the opportunity to give meaning to your work.